TATTOO

Jumat, 08 Mei 2009

First Impressions When pierced lip

Sexy lip piercing,piercing,pierced

Finally, I also pierced tongue. This is the desire terpendamku since 5 years ago (just before pacar2 formative does not yowes never accomplished, fortunately I love the current understanding, hehe). I am actually obsessed with piercing. I have a 8 tindikan. When I pierced the ear like ga cool again. I pierced the navel (the first stomach flat, but now dah ga beautiful bulge again gara2, huwaaaa). And like the old plan I have tindikan in a place in the face. As in the brow, lips, tongue, voice. If the nose is not, because I am inexperienced hold, inhibit ajah tu hehe ntar earrings. I think I hem ato eyebrow, too visible, such as metal and so, therefore I prefer the tongue, because the location is hidden. All the oral, once choosy, many meals, many tambelan teeth, now add pierced hehe. Instead I planned a later time (klo emang allows) a split tongue, wah certain style of rich * talking shit! What have be similar to the animals' knowledge 'that people throw in the garden of Eden the first time. ; p WOULD BE GREAT!

Sexy lip piercing,piercing,pierced






I mam eskrim let cool. Tongue normal aja. not sick. It is not sick if pierced in the ear. Untung mamam ever before, so try to make mamam ga sampe malem. Night I try to eat the noodles, damn! can not eat well. Usually I always eat the tongue to melumat, it is difficult for the tongue movement, the movement certainly contraction same tooth, and that the pain! Yes it is the night I do not eat, fortunately still satisfied.

Piercing first day with the tongue. Ga was breakfast! So mimi susu aja, ngisep is also quite difficult from a straw. I do not think tu tongue swollen, apparently sizable swelling, ordinary is not rich. But I ngomong tetep sourish, pierced tongue as would any normal aja, lust ngomong still must be carried out. I'm starving a whole day! I just eat a can swallow, or get a small straight teeth go right for what the left continue to swallow chewed. Food until the evening I was green beans, small oranges, pudding, milk, cheese, and yoghurt. Sorenya while working on the task in what is kosan plates, not able to withstand temptations and I live to eat, eat tetep walupun sick! Hahaha. Dah night I can eat enough weight, such as porridge, pempek, know fried, and dried mushrooms.

Second day. I determined on this day I have to eat a lot! And I have to start practice to eat, I eat the rice directly on the chicken flavor bali pedes. Until, how can eating ga pedes the first, but what a name, which is also hobby. Hehehe. But after eating smoothly, new problems appear. Cadel! Letters L, R, the same S. Hahaha! But the third day i was a presentation with spectacular

Now, after two weeks since the first time pierced, dah I can run all the activities related to the tongue and lips. Including food, taste food, without ngomong cadel, osculation the lips without pierced, but there seems to be a sensation if antingnya can play the rhythm bercium hehe), and other. eskrim and eat candy. Peppermint and eskrim ga directly to the tongue because k earrings. But so far there is no problem that bener2 esential.

Conclusion: pierced tongue was not sore. Period it is faster than in the ear pierced. play with the jewelery in the mouth if no longer work. Get pierced!

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online