TATTOO

Jumat, 08 Mei 2009

That's not lip pierced Health

Sexy lip piercing,Lip Piercing,pierced

I Pierced my tongue last week. I previously thought pierced tongue banget tuh pain, in that broken-broken lips tongue aja ga da rich n super function ill. But it turns out tuh ga tongue piercing pain at all (compared to other piercing)! Stories ah ..
I Pierced in D 'Paris Blok M. There is a certificate sub-culture of clubs, associations so piercing and tattoo, pierced so cool things vital there, hahaha. So the first time is to choose earrings. Because I love the Football, therefore I choose the color orange to sukaanku, and glow in the dark haha. Then the piercing (which also has a piercing in the tongue) to clean equipment that will be used, the needles, nippers, gloves, and a kind of Foam for sterilization. I was tense half-dead, because the mind has to kind of, start to eat ga, ga can savor a sense, cadel, can not kiss up to (halah!). Wakakaka. Mbanya time like the pin, 'Pull breath yah'. And when the needle pierce my tongue, it seems, 'Damn, this is the I LOVE PAIN!' As I feel the orgasm orally (ne, the fixation in the oral stage, ni).

Sexy lip piercing,piercing,pierced

Next, the pair of pierced earrings there, saliva fall-ber, I felt like mentally retarded weeks same drivel.

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online